PLEASE NOTE THIS VACANCY IS NOW CLOSED
Researcher / Coordinator
Feature length documentary
2 months – Jan-Feb 2018
20 hours per week (flexible depending workload each week)
£8.79 per hour
Production Attic are at the final stages of completion of a feature length documentary on architecture in Glasgow. We are in need of assistance from a skilled Researcher / Coordinator to take control and ownership of the completion of several outstanding tasks.
This position would suit a candidate with research experience looking to take on coordination responsibility of a feature film.
- Scheduling several days filming (with our in house crew and kit)
- Arranging location permissions for these shoots
- Cataloguing existing stock footage used in the film
- Negotiating the purchase of stock footage already used
- Identifying new stock footage
- Arranging graphics production (With a supplier we have already identified)
- Keeping an offsite director and executive producer up to day on progress
- Coordinating with an editor we plan to bring in house for the same duration
- Experience dealing with archives / negotiating similar content purchases
- Scheduling experience
The position will be based in our Glasgow city centre office. Office hours are 10-6 but as this position is spread across 2 months hours can be flexible to suit your schedule. This listing will be removed once a suitable candidate is found so apply quickly.